15 Life Lessons Learned from Lena Dunham's Girls (in GIFs, of Course)
Bless the girls and guys of Lena Dunham's HBO television series Girls. Without them, we'd have far less awkward conversations with our boyfriends, mothers, and coworkers and even fewer reasons to talk about the seemingly ever-present boobs of Dunham, who's the writer, producer, and star of her own show.
There are countless reasons to love Girls and plenty of life lessons the four girlfriends (and their families, friends, and boyfriends) have taught us through the first and second seasons. As the second season finishes up this weekend, we're taking a look back at a few favorites.
See also: - Should I Be Watching Girls? (An Illustrated Flowchart to Lena Dunham's HBO Comedy-Drama) - GIRLS: A Quick Recap, The Five Rules of Watching, and How to Catch The Next Episode if You Don't Have HBO
15. Your party dress is only as good as your shoes.
14. It's just hair.
12. Don't let anyone get in your way.
11. Go for the skinny jeans.
10. It's possible to be sexy while eating. (At least, it's important to try.)
8. Catch the garter.
7. If you don't want what's in your mouth ...
5. Learn how to break the ice.
4. If you're crushing on a contemporary mixed-media artist, don't let him lock you into his latest installation.
2. Focus on what lasts.
1. And when all else fails . . . use what's handy.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Phoenix, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.