Arizona Spa Week starts in less than a month (we're talking 21 days), and from October 10 to 16, spa fiends will flood the nearly 30 spas offering $50 treatments.
Planning out Spa Week activities is a must. Appointments book up fast, and some spas, including Golden Door, are already full. Since there are so many treatments to choose from, we picked out five favorite treatments at local spas that still had available appointments as of September 18.
See our picks after the jump.
5. Dolce Salon & Spa - Dolce's Chandler Fashion Center location is offering a 45-minute Swedish coconut oil hot stone massage. Once the massage is over, they'll give your makeup a complimentary touch-up.
4. Agave The Arizona Spa - Located at the Westin Kierland Resort, Agave is running a special on a hydrating 50-minute agave scalp treatment, followed by a shampoo and hair styling.
3. The Spa at Talking Stick Resort - The Scottsdale spa has a 45-minute pineapple and mango-infused up-lifiting facial that promises to hydrate and replenish.
2. Tocasierra Spa & Salon - Located in Phoenix at the Pointe HIlton Squaw Peak Resort, Tocasierra offers a 50-minute green coffee body wrap that slims by stimulating toxin release.
1. Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa - The Biltmore is offering a 50-minute classic pedicure, with exfoliation and polish during Spa Week.
For booking information, available treatments, and a list of participating spas, click here.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!