Manifesto No. 2
Continuing Manifestos, a collection of 10(ish) life lessons and rules written by local creatives and illustrated by local designers.
Up today, lessons learned by interior designer Jill Anderson, illustrated below by John Walters:
1. I like shiny things. Get over it.
2. Sheets are important.
3. It is, and always will be, Tom Ford's Black Orchid.
4. Faux never really works.
5. Popcorn is underrated.
6. Complete honesty in a relationship is overrated.
7. I will judge you by your playlist.
8. Beaches trump mountains.
9. Travel is my first love.
10. Less really is more.-- Jill Anderson
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the Phoenix art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.