Manifesto No. 2
Continuing Manifestos, a collection of 10(ish) life lessons and rules written by local creatives and illustrated by local designers.
Up today, lessons learned by interior designer Jill Anderson, illustrated below by John Walters:
1. I like shiny things. Get over it.
2. Sheets are important.
3. It is, and always will be, Tom Ford's Black Orchid.
4. Faux never really works.
5. Popcorn is underrated.
6. Complete honesty in a relationship is overrated.
7. I will judge you by your playlist.
8. Beaches trump mountains.
9. Travel is my first love.
10. Less really is more.-- Jill Anderson
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Phoenix, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.