Phoenix Design Week Early Bird Registration Ends Friday; Here's The Final Lineup of Speakers
Courtesy of Phoenix Design Week
As we announced this spring, the fifth annual Phoenix Design Week will take place from October 18 to 25 with a full week of speakers, workshops, parties, and more. This year will be the first to include the Method and Madness conference, a two-day "celebration of the crazy and inspiring beauty of the design process" that will include practical training and speaker sessions.
- PJ McCormick, UX Design Lead at Amazon
- Nathan Shedroff, Experience, interaction & information design pioneer
- Kelly Stevens, Art Director at Whole Foods
- Danny Yount, Main title designer & director for film and television
- Alicia Eggert, Interdisciplinary artist & kinetic/interactive sculptor
- Yomar Augusto, Typographic artist & graphic designer
- James White, Artist and designer at Signalnoise
- Lotta Nieminen, Illustrator, graphic designer and art director
- Mikey Burton, "Midwesterny" freelance designer & illustrator
You can view the complete schedule for the Methods and Madness conference and the rest of Phoenix Design Week at the Phoenix Design Week website.
The All-Star Comedy Explosion
TicketsSat., Apr. 15, 8:00pm
An American in Paris
TicketsTue., Apr. 18, 7:30pm
Rancho Solano Preparatory School: Fiddler on the Roof Jr.
TicketsThu., Apr. 27, 7:00pm
Beauty and the Beast by Ballet Etudes
TicketsSat., Apr. 29, 2:00pm
Thunder From Down Under
TicketsThu., May. 4, 8:00pm
Early bird registration for the event has also been extended and will be available until this Friday, September 13. Early bird registration costs $245 for the general public or $195 for AIGA members. Student admission is available for $115.
After Friday, registration will cost $295 for the public, $245 for AIGA members, and $115 for students. Registration can be completed online.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Phoenix art and theater scene.