Arizona's new anti-immigration law, SB 1070, has many folks hot and bothered -- taking their outrage to the streets with sweat-inducing marches, candlelight vigils, and impassioned posters. With the flames of emotion ignited, even the most prudish of protesters has to admit to being just a little turned on, setting their sights on a cause of a more natural nature: the hook-up. Hey, we're all human.
Top 10 Pick-Up Lines at an SB 1070 Protest
10. I'm for civil rights, too. Rights here in my pants.
9. I feel like a Border Patrol agent, 'cause I'm totally checking you out.
8. Wanna have an anchor baby? Wanna just practice?
7. Excuse me, do you give head to strange, illegal immigrants? No? Then, let me introduce myself.
6. What are you doing at tonight's protest? Besides me?
5. Nice "Fuck Arizona" shirt, can I talk you out of it?
4. Do you have any Mexican in you? Do you want some?
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
3. I know a better way to burn calories than running from that bitch Jan Brewer.
2. Are those your papers in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
1. Baby, you can come across my border anytime.