Looking for ways to fill up your weekend? Here are your five best bets for getting out and about.
5. Birthday Suit Burlesque @ Rips The babes of Burlesque University will unwrap their, er, gifts during the troupe's monthly Birthday Suit performance (this one coincides with head mistress Kitty Victorian's b-day) at Rips Ales & Cocktails.
Things heat up during the titillating 21-and-over performance on Friday at 9 p.m. Rockers Jellied Brainz will play post-cabaret. There is a $6 cover, and doors open at 8.
4. Grand Opening @ Boutique Solie Brand-spankin'-new shop Boutique Solie opens its doors for an evening of fashionable fun on Friday from 7 to 10 p.m. There will be a DJ spinning on the store's second floor, as well as cocktails, snacks, and giveaways. Admission is free.
3. Summer Scene Festival @ Playhouse on the Park Arizona Actors Academy's master class students will perform a collection of single scenes from playwrights including Edward Albee and Neil LaBute at Playhouse on the Park on Saturday at 8 p.m. Admission is $12.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. Macy's Fashion Show @ W Scottsdale Summery style takes over the W for Macy's Stars, Stripes and Swimsuits fashion show on the wet deck from noon to 4 p.m. There's no cover, but cabanas are available to rent.
1. UEFA Euro Cup 2012 Final Party @ FilmBar Soccer fans sporting their team colors will gather Sunday at FilmBar to watch Italy and Spain kick it out starting at 11:45. There's no charge for admission. Doors open at 11 a.m. Patrons are welcome to bring their own snacks, and drinks specials will be available.