Top 5 Things to Do This Weekend
Pornstarlet Nikki Delano
We know that Lindsay Lohan's making her triumphant (?) return to stardom by hosting SNL this weekend, but if you can manage to pull yourself away from that potential trainwreck (and you've already scoped out all the other sweet local haps), be sure to jot down the following ...
5. Arizona Pornstar Ball @ 910 Live Daytime convention and nighttime bash, the Arizona Pornstar Ball will serve up some serious skin, sin, and screen sirens including local lovelies Taryn Thomas and Priya Rai, plus superstars including Nikki Delano and Dylan Ryder.
4. Scandalesque Presents: Birds of a Feather @ Crescent Ballroom The local burlesque troupe debuts Birds of a Feather -- a raucous combo of dancing, comedy, singing, striptease, and circus acts, and the dancers' only full-cast performance until fall.
The All-Star Comedy Explosion
TicketsSat., Apr. 15, 8:00pm
An American in Paris
TicketsTue., Apr. 18, 7:30pm
Rancho Solano Preparatory School: Fiddler on the Roof Jr.
TicketsThu., Apr. 27, 7:00pm
Beauty and the Beast by Ballet Etudes
TicketsSat., Apr. 29, 2:00pm
Thunder From Down Under
TicketsThu., May. 4, 8:00pm
3. Dapper+Dash Grand Kick-Off Affair @ Mercantile Bowties anyone? They'll be in great supply at Saturday's launch of local neckwear label Dapper+Dash. Made from repurposed ties and materials, the trio behind the D+D name offers up neo-nerdwear in such swanky-sounding styles as the Churchill, Huckleberry, and Dagwood.
Frankie Muniz at the 2010 Celeb Shootout
2. Celebrity Shootout @ US Airways Center Play spot the celeb on Saturday during the Jack in the Box Celebrity Shootout, which will find disparate famous folks including comedians Pauly Shore and Nick Swardson, singer Jordin Sparks, actor turned local rocker Frankie Muniz, and Donald Faison (of Clueless and Scrubs fame) sharing a b-ball court.
1. Indian Fair and Market @ Heard Museum Arts and entertainment collide at the 54th Annual Indian Fair and Market, which features music, dance, food, art demos, plus more than 700 Native artists on-hand to sell and discuss their works.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Phoenix art and theater scene.