We'll be the first to say we're not all about recycling, reusing or re-gifting (gasp!), especially during this time of year. But during a recent stop in to a thrift store, we spotted a few holiday wreaths that could definitely use a makeover. And thus, our thrifty wreath makeover project was born. Step one is easy: Find an ugly wreath.
Now check out how to transform it after the jump ...
Thrifted Wreath (grape vine style)
1. Buy a used grape vine wreath at a thrift store.
Rip Clean off all extra items from the wreath.
3. Spray paint the wreath with the color of your choice.
4. Paint a few styrofoam balls (looks best if they're different sizes) with craft paint.
5. Once dry, glue the balls, and other holiday accesories to the spray painted wreath with tacky glue.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
6. Allow the glue to dry while the wreath is laying flat.
7. Once the glue is dry and the balls are attached to the wreath, hang up using a wreath hanger.
Enjoy your thrifty craft!