@ciaralavelle

  • @ciaralavelle
    18 April, 2018

    Y’know that statistic about how people are like 70 percent water? The other 30 percent of my 2-yr-old is banana. #facts

  • @ciaralavelle
    17 April, 2018

    @stephitaph Overtones of DEAD THING with subtle notes of OH GOD IT’S SO DEAD (We’re pretty sure something died insi… https://t.co/we5hxsXvSf

  • @ciaralavelle
    17 April, 2018

    tfw when journalism is a glamorous profession https://t.co/uPyCbTgqcG

    ciaralavelle
  • @ciaralavelle
    13 April, 2018

    RT @byChrisJoseph: So are we going to start letting Syrian refugees into our country now or nah?

  • @ciaralavelle
    13 April, 2018

    RT @lulainlife: Again, the organization is @NuDaySyria, the focus is on INNOCENT MOTHERS AND CHILDREN, and they actually HELP. https://t.…

MORE

Ciara LaVelle

Ciara LaVelle

Ciara LaVelle is New Times' arts and culture editor. She earned her BS in journalism at Boston University and moved to Florida in 2004. She joined New Times' staff in 2011 and left the paper in 2014, but two years and two babies later, returned.

Latest Stories

Newsletters

All-access pass to the top stories, events and offers around town.

  • Top Stories
    Send:

Newsletters

All-access pass to top stories, events and offers around town.

Sign Up >

No Thanks!

Remind Me Later >