Shopping & Services

Comments (0)

Best CD Store Phoenix 2011 - Bookmans Entertainment Exchange

Bookmans Entertainment Exchange

Bookmans Entertainment Exchange

1056 S. Country Club Drive

Mesa, AZ 85210

480-835-0505

Map & Details>>

Readers' Choice: Zia Record Exchange
The Bookmans location in Mesa has the larger CD stock of the two Bookmans stores in the Valley, but it's not just the size that makes the Mesa location stand out — it's the selection. Of the thousands of used CDs that find their way onto Bookmans' shelves every year, about 30 percent are things you won't be able to buy new at say, Best Buy or Target — such as soundtracks for '80s movies like Less Than Zero, early Modest Mouse CDs on indie labels, and obscure reggae box set collections. The other 70 percent of Bookmans' CDs are Top 40, rock, and indie albums selling for a fraction of the price they'd cost new. There's also plenty of local music in stock — CDs by Jimmy Eat World, Gin Blossoms, What Laura Says, Kongos, and many more Valley rockers line the shelves, at prices as low as $5 a CD. Best of all, you don't need to drop a wad of cash to walk out with a stack of music — Bookmans' trade rates are extremely fair.
Download our Free Best Of App
My Voice Nation Help
0 comments

Search Best Of Awards

Best of Award Graphics

Loading...