Promotional Event Description
Welcome to SAY WHAT?!, a one of a kind, no-holes barred storytelling and comedy series right here at The Listening Room Phoenix! With a focus on LGBTQIA+ performers, our goal is to not only entertain, but also to provide a stage for queer performers to share their experiences with an audience of interesting and cool people (like you, dear reader!).
Do you like supporting local artists? Us too! We have so much in common!
Do you not like spending a ton of cash on tickets? This show’s only $10! That’s like less than other, more expensive activities cost!
Do you enjoy real-life stories told by talented people? We like it so much we organized a show! Featuring performances by:
- Comedians Trejon Dunkley and Benjamin Kaufman
- Enthralling storytellers David Boley and Luis Alonzo
- Meaningful memories
- Local poet/rapper/all-around performer Sean Avery
- Possible love-connections
- Drag king extraordinaire Dee Jae Galaxy
- Visual artist Analissia Gonzalez
- Cool live music from the Houseband 6969
Say What?! is for mature audiences only. Purchase your tickets online to see this amazing performance at the Listening Room Phoenix on February 24th at 7pm!
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Phoenix, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.