Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Mon.-Sat., 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- $$$; $$$$
- Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Phoenix, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (1)
TWIST OF FETA
Wednesday, August 23, 1995 at 4 a.m. by Howard Seftel
Greekfest, 1940 East Camelback, Phoenix, 265-2990. Hours: Lunch, Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Dinner, Monday through Thursday, 5 to 10 p.m; Friday and Saturday, 5 to 11 p.m.; Sunday, 5 to 9 p.m. For individuals, bi...