Local Breeze - Closed
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Sun 9am-3pm, Tue-Thu 7am-9pm, Fri 7am-10pm, Sat 9am-10pm
- $$; $$$
- Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Phoenix, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
Local Breeze: Happy Hour Report Card
6 years ago by Shannon Armour
The Spot: Local Breeze The Hours: "Low Tide," which is their way of saying happy hour, happens Tuesday through Friday 2:30 till 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 3 till 6 p.m. Closed Mondays and only open for brunch until 3 p.m. Sundays. Th...
Local Breeze Makes You Forget the Summer Heat With Giant Salads and Ahi Tuna Sandwiches
6 years ago by Michele Laudig
Change can be good. Back in March, locals mourned the unexpected loss of Palatte, a charming, casual brunch spot located just blocks from downtown, in the roughly century-old Cavness House. At the time, the closure seemed to be a po...