Metro Brasserie - Closed
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Sun 10am-12am, Mon-Wed 11am-12am, Thu-Fri 11am-2am, Sat 10am-2am
- Business Dining, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Related Stories (3)
Metro's Monthy Prix-Fixe and Mulled White Wine in Today's Eater's Digest
5 years ago by Shannon Armour
Hungry for your early morning serving of food news, with no preservatives or additives?Metro French Italian DinnerTomorrow night Chef Chris Mayo will be cooking up his monthly five course prix-fixe dinner at Metro Brasserie in...
47: Steak Frites at Metro Brasserie
5 years ago by Michele Laudig
Hungry yet? We're working up our appetites for our huge Best of Phoenix issue, out September 30, with daily servings of Chow Bella's 100 Favorite Dishes from across the Valley -- in no particular order Leave your suggestions for upc...
Metro Brasserie & Bar Has a Way to Go Before It's Considered Scottsdales French Connection
6 years ago by Michele Laudig
Everything is relative. Compared to Foodbar, the restaurant that used to occupy the SouthBridge space next door to Digestif in Scottsdale, six-month-old Metro Brasserie is a welcome change. I thought Foodbar was a total dud, with an...