Search More

Locations

Phoenix Seed & Feed Capitol Warehouse

411 S. 2nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85004 | Central Phoenix |

Business Description

Sturges Brothers Hay & Grain Capitol Warehouse built in 1905 then changed hands and name to Phoenix Seed & Feed Capitol Warehouse Tucson's Leo Goldschmidt in 1918, it is the oldest remaining warehouse in Phoenix, Arizona. Listed in 1984 on the National Registry of Historic Places & State Registry, Nominated and added by Michael A. Levne to the City of Phoenix Historic building inventory.

Loading...