David Bazan Ticket Giveaway: Win a Pair of Passes to Bazan's House Show in Payson
David Bazan -- who issued records under the Pedro the Lion banner before embarking on a "solo" career -- is an artist who values connection with his listeners.
That sounds flowery, sure, but it's true. All of Bazan's records, including this year's excellent Strange Negotiations, have centered around big themes: God, the hearts of men, murder, politics, and what happens when what you believe changes and morphs.
Bazan has always featured Q&As at his live performances, giving fans a chance to speak with him, but for the past few years he's taken things further, organizing tours that bring him into his fan's homes for intimate, unique performances. On Monday, September 26, Bazan will be playing at a home in Payson, Arizona, and you can win a pair tickets to attend for free, courtesy of Barsuk Records, Undertow, and Up on the Sun.
Tickets for the performance are available at Undertow Tickets, but you could win a pair of passes by following these two easy steps.
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here: (Already like us on Facebook? Just skip to step number two.)
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favorite David Bazan/Pedro the Lion/Headphones song. (Be sure to use a working email address when you comment, as this is how we will contact our winners. Your email address will not be displayed and we will not use it for any other purpose.)
Only those who complete both steps are eligible to win the pair of tickets. We will draw a winner at 5 p.m. on Monday, September 19, and the winner will be notified that day with the event details (and a full week's notice to dig a jacket out of your closet in preparation for Payson's coolness).
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- 9 Best Concerts in Phoenix This Weekend
Fri., Dec. 4, 8:00pm
Sat., Dec. 5, 8:00pm
Sun., Dec. 6, 3:00pm
Sun., Dec. 6, 7:30pm
- Cave Creek's Legendary Buffalo Chip Saloon Destroyed by "Suspicious" Fire
- 16 Places to Drink on Thanksgiving in Phoenix