By Benjamin Leatherman
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Since the global retail industry has decided in it's great wisdom that the day after Halloween is the official starting point for the annual Christmas season, we feel it's our duty to inform the public of the following: You've only got 43 shopping days left to track down gifts for your loved ones (so you better get a move on).
If you're hoping to get your nearest and dearest one of them hot new albums available for sale (but are so out of touch that you've no idea who's even hot right now), take a look at the top 10 best selling albums at Zia Records, 1940 West Indian School Road, for the week of Nov. 3-Nov. 9 to get the lowdown.
1. Q-Tip, The Renaissance (Universal Motown)
2. AC/DC, Black Ice (Columbia)
3. John Legend, Evolver (G.O.O.D. Music)
4. Of Montreal, Skeletal Lamping (Polyvinyl)
5. Rise Against, Appeal to Reason (Geffen)
6. Shiny Toy Guns, Season of Poison (Universal Motown)
7. Metallica, Death Magnetic (Warner Bros.)
8. T.I., Paper Trail (Grand Hustle)
9. Lil Rob, Twelve Eighteen, Pt. 2 (Upstairs)
10. The Cure, 4:13 Dream (Geffen)