That Damn Show 2013 Set Times: Saturday's Complete Schedule
When Bad Religion, AWOLNATION, and the rest of That Damn Show comes to the Mesa Amphitheatre on Saturday, there will be 14 bands crammed onto the bill, split between two stages -- which is to say It's going to be a little hectic. You can still buy tickets online; to make your schedule triage a little easier after you do, we humbly offer the set times for both stages below.
- TDS headliners Bad Religion have had a long, strange history.
- The Faint, closing Stage 2, will make you dance, whether you want to or not.
- Canadians Bend Sinister grok classic rock.
That Damn Show 2013 set times schedule:
|Main Stage||TIME||Second Stage|
|Face to Face||5:15-6:00|
Now you know when your favorite acts are playing, which means there's only one thing to figure out: Which food trucks will you be visiting during your downtime?
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- 9 Best Concerts in Phoenix This Weekend
Fri., Dec. 4, 8:00pm
Sat., Dec. 5, 8:00pm
Sun., Dec. 6, 3:00pm
Sun., Dec. 6, 7:30pm
- Cave Creek's Legendary Buffalo Chip Saloon Destroyed by "Suspicious" Fire
- 16 Places to Drink on Thanksgiving in Phoenix