Did Donald Trump Say This at His Campaign Rally in Arizona? (Quiz)
Sometimes it’s hard to tell a master from his students – or a celebrity from his fan boys.
A lot of one-liners could be heard from The Donald's supporters at his campaign rally Wednesday in Mesa that sounded as though they came straight from the Republican front-runner’s mouth.
So grab a pen and paper, readers, because we're putting it to you to decide: Did Trump say it at the rally, or did someone else? (Answers at the end.)
10. “The Second Amendment has to be saved. We can’t let them take it away. And believe me, there’s a movement to do that.”
9. “We need a wartime president again!”
8. “Why do we have to be under oppression by these illegal aliens? They’re living the American dream while we’re living the American nightmare.”
7. “This whole Iran nuke deal is the biggest disaster in all of history.”
6. “Thank the Muslims! We should all be thanking the Muslims for not blowing us up today.”Next Page
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Phoenix, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.