Did Donald Trump Say This at His Campaign Rally in Arizona? (Quiz)
Sometimes it’s hard to tell a master from his students – or a celebrity from his fan boys.
A lot of one-liners could be heard from The Donald's supporters at his campaign rally Wednesday in Mesa that sounded as though they came straight from the Republican front-runner’s mouth.
So grab a pen and paper, readers, because we're putting it to you to decide: Did Trump say it at the rally, or did someone else? (Answers at the end.)
10. “The Second Amendment has to be saved. We can’t let them take it away. And believe me, there’s a movement to do that.”
9. “We need a wartime president again!”
8. “Why do we have to be under oppression by these illegal aliens? They’re living the American dream while we’re living the American nightmare.”
7. “This whole Iran nuke deal is the biggest disaster in all of history.”
6. “Thank the Muslims! We should all be thanking the Muslims for not blowing us up today.”Next Page
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Phoenix New Times' biggest stories.