Flaunt Your Film Skills: New Times Seeking Freelance Videographers
Do you love telling visual stories? Can't get enough of the happenings around the Valley? Want to show off your inner Cecil B. DeMille?
New Times is expanding our crew of freelance videographers, and we'd love for you to join the team.
You'll be working with our editors, reporters, and art director to produce quality video content for the New Times website to accompany our print features, event coverage, and online reporting. From hitting the streets for breaking stories to attending awesome events around town, there are plenty of opportunities to show off your talents with us.
Ideal video candidate qualities will have:
- Expertise with video equipment
- Comfort with filming in public, conducting interviews
- A knack for telling visual stories in a compelling manner
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to edit raw footage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Quick turnaround on finalized videos
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for New Times news and arts
- Personal video and editing equipment is a plus
Here's an example of some of the work you'd be doing:To apply: Email a resume and clips or a demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org with "VIDEOGRAPHER APPLICATION" in the subject line.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Phoenix, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.