Latest Phoenix News
Arizona Agency Defies DEA, Okays Cannabis Extracts for Foster ParentsNovember 20 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
The Day Ame Deal's Living Hell Ended, It Began for the Phoenix Officer Who Found HerNovember 20 at 7 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Phoenix PD Promised Transparency on Trump Protest Probe: It Hasn't HappenedNovember 17 at 1:44 p.m. by Sean Holstege
The Enduring Sins of Joe Arpaio: Newspapermen Michael Lacey and Jim Larkin Speak Out in Response...November 17 at 11:33 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arizona Supreme Court Upholds Medicaid Expansion in Blow to GOP ChallengeNovember 17 at 11:05 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Ame Deal Verdict: John and Sammantha Allen First Couple Sentenced to Death in ArizonaNovember 16 at 4:11 p.m. by Sean Holstege
Ex-con Chris Martin and family tapping into an industry already generating tens of millions of dollars and may triple in...
Toughly two years ago, these four teenage girls from Phoenix signed to Megadeth bassist David Ellefson’s EMP label.
The Susan B. Komen Foundation is gone from Arizona. How much will we really miss it?
A safe place for Sue McConnell and other transgender soldiers who fought for their country
I take it all back. Every last word of it. And, if you’ll have me, I promise to stay.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
by Robrt Pela
- Confederate Memorial Vandal Confesses to New Times, Denies Channel 12 Collusion
- Senator Kamala Harris Wants Probe of 'Miracle Drug' Touted by Governor Ducey
- Watch: Grand Canyon Escalade Developer Gives Navajo Nation the Bird
Governor Ducey Loved New Times Deregulation Headline Until Somebody Read Story
by Robrt Pela
- If a Self-Driving Car Crashes, Who's to Blame? Your Guess Is as Good as the Governor's
- The Best Things to Do in Metro Phoenix This Week
- Ever Want to Throw a Boulder Through Government Door? Don't
- Who’s Afraid of Endorsing Kyrsten Sinema?
- Arizona's Andy Biggs Co-Sponsors Resolution Demanding Robert Mueller's Removal
- Not Fake News: Revenge Porn Operator Craig Brittain Running for Flake's Seat
More Phoenix News
Ducey Administration Pushes Back on Report It Greased Wheels for...When school had trouble getting approval in California, guess where it headed instead?November 16 at 10 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
CBD Spells Relief for Scottsdale 13-Year-Old With SeizuresEmma Crozier has been getting treatment with the cannabis extract since her mom heard Dr. Sanjay Gupta talk about...November 16 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
The CBD Oil Boom: Making Money on Medical Marijuana for the MassesEx-con Chris Martin and family tapping into an industry already generating tens of millions of dollars and may...November 16 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern
Confederate Memorial Vandal Confesses to New Times, Denies...Tim Coomer says he asked Channel 12 news crew, "Can you let me finish?" But he says there was no collusion with the...November 15 at 7:34 a.m. by Ray Stern
Are Some Arizonans Being Deprived of Their Voting Rights?The Secretary of State's office says it's hoping to set up a meeting to address the issues.November 14 at 4:39 p.m. by Molly Longman
Ever Want to Throw a Boulder Through Government Door? Don'tSecurity camera footage shows that it apparently took Jason Link a few tries to break the glass.November 14 at 2 p.m. by Molly Longman