Latest Phoenix News
Who's Afraid of Tom Steyer? Billionaire Targeted in Arizona Energy Policy WarMay 23 at 7:30 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Phoenix New Times Wins 18 Arizona Press Club Awards, Including Nine FirstsMay 22 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton Will Resign Next Week to Run for CongressMay 21 at 5:26 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
China Can't Send Satellite to the Moon's 'Dark Side'; There Is No 'Dark Side'May 21 at 1:51 p.m. by Ray Stern
Waymo Offers Ducey a Ride in a Fully Driverless Car — When Will He Accept?May 21 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern
Audio Tape: Phoenix Prosecutors Protected the Rescuer, Not the Victim – and Now She's DeadMay 20 at 10:22 a.m. by Bill Myers
Women bring a lot of girl power to the Valley's costuming scene, which will be on display beginning Thursday
Size and experience don't matter: There's a venue for local bands at every stage of development in Phoenix.
Is anyone surprised that Arizona ranks eighth in the nation for female homicides?
It’s hard to nail down a definition for the term “dive bar.” Outlaw country singer David Allen Coe used the phrase “Where...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Why Does Phoenix Feel So White?
- Waymo Offers Ducey a Ride in a Fully Driverless Car — When Will He Accept?
- Arizona Activists, Democrats Call for Special Session After Texas School Shooting
- Teen Girl Who Was Shot After Firing at Rival Gang Members Is Recovering
- Ducey Vetoes Bill That Would Have Put Amateurs In Charge Of Identifying Archaeological Sites
- Greg Patterson, Scandalized Arizona Regent and Ex-Blogger, Wants Back in Capitol
- Congressman Paul Gosar: Have the Army Build the Border Wall
- The Inspiration Behind La Morena's Latest Street Mural
- Silent on Single-Payer Health Care, Phoenix Mayor Dodges Petition
- Listen: Kelli Ward's Campaign Manager Calls Kyrsten Sinema a 'Crazy Woman'
- Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton Was Cyberstalked, City Says
More Phoenix News
Congressman Paul Gosar: Have the Army Build the Border WallCongressman Paul Gosar appears to have seized on an idea that President Trump has floated in public and private.May 19 at 8:47 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Arizona Activists, Democrats Call for Special Session After Texas...Rep. Rebecca Rios: "Please call us into special session."May 18 at 12:36 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Teen Girl Who Was Shot After Firing at Rival Gang Members Is RecoveringThe young gang-banger had been listed in "extremely critical condition" after the shootout in Phoenix.May 18 at 8 a.m. by Ray Stern
Ducey Vetoes Bill That Would Have Put Amateurs In Charge Of Identifying..."I am pleasantly surprised to be happy with a Ducey decision."May 18 at 7:30 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Silent on Single-Payer Health Care, Phoenix Mayor Dodges PetitionIn a bizarro reversal of the normal dynamics, the most conservative voice on the council spoke in favor of hearing...May 17 at 1:43 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Greg Patterson, Scandalized Arizona Regent and Ex-Blogger, Wants Back...Patterson said he had been in a "caffeine-induced rage."May 16 at 3:56 p.m. by Ray Stern