Meghan McCain: Not a Lesbian. "Strictly Dickly," She Says
Meghan McCain, daughter of Senator John McCain, isn't a lesbian.
That's about the most important fact we derived from her new Q&A with Playboy, in which she mostly talked about dudes and some politics.
McCain was asked to expand upon her recollection of a girls trip to Sedona after her father's unsuccessful presidential bid in 2008, in which she said her and the ladies were hanging out in bed.
"I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you're asking," she told the magazine. "I'd be the first person to tell the world I was gay. I'm not private about anything. I think you should live how you should live. But I'm strictly dickly. I can't help it. I love sex and I love men."
She also went on to explain that if you happen to catch her in a gay bar, it's just because "they play the best music and my gay friends like to dance."
We're glad she cleared all that up.
She added that gay guys love her because she has "big boobs and blonde hair." We're gonna go out on a limb here and say a good portion of the straight gentlemen feel the same way.
She also spoke liberally about her chest, which has been quite a big topic since Gazonga-gate hit Twitter in 2009.
McCain says she gets paranoid when she wears the low-cut dresses out in public, for fear that some pictures might show up on the interwebs. Still, she's going to do it, she explained, quoting Jessica Simpson as justification.
She also told the magazine she's single, and offered some tips on how to pick up the Maverick's daughter:
- If you talk to her about things you found on the Internet after searching her name on Google, she will likely not make out with you.
- Talking about political policy and strategy is a "mood killer."
- She wants to hear about what kind of music you like and what you do for fun.
- If you can make her laugh, even if you're hideous, it's an "instant turn-on."
- She may be afraid of commitment.
- "I love sex and I love men."
For more of this absolutely enlightening interview, check out the whole thing at Playboy's website.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Phoenix New Times' biggest stories.
- Arizona Man Shoots Himself in the Head While Trying to Demonstrate Gun Safety Feature
Sat., Sep. 12, 6:00pm
Sat., Sep. 12, 8:00pm
Sun., Sep. 13, 1:05pm
Mon., Sep. 14, 6:40pm
- The Time Jared from Subway Hit On Me
- Ecologist Dies on Rugged Grand Canyon Trail After Falling in Gully