Morning Poll: Are the Arizona Cardinals Better Off Without Matt Leinart?
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson had his first test in a Cardinals uniform yesterday and he passed -- barely.
The Cards eeked out a 17-13 win against the St. Louis Rams, but it certainly wasn't pretty. And Anderson, the recently acquired starting quarterback, was particularly ugly.
If you caught the game, you saw that Anderson missed passes -- a lot of passes -- and was unable to get any sort of chemistry going with wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald.
Who knows if Matt Leinart -- dumped by the team during the pre-season, replaced with Anderson, and now the third-string quarterback for the Houston Texans -- would have done any better? Our guess is he probably wouldn't have, but we want to know what you think: are the Arizona Cardinals better off without Leinart?
Vote -- and see the results of Friday's poll -- after the jump.
Friday's poll question: Why is Joe Arpaio going to New Hampshire?
- 5.17 percent say he's considering a run for president.
- 86.21 percent say it's to get his name in the headlines.
- 8.62 percent say it's because he wants to shift his people-wrangling agenda from Mexicans to Canadians.
Here is your morning poll:
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Phoenix New Times' biggest stories.
- McCain Thrilled About Clean Water Act Injunction, but Critics Say He’s Just Playing...
- Transgender Woman Barred From Tempe Mosque Unless She Dresses as a Man or Can "Prove"...
- Domestic Violence Victim Threatened with Eviction for Calling 911 Sues City