Morning Poll: Will Tom Horne Pull Out a Victory?
It's still officially unofficial. The GOP primary for attorney general is still undecided and will likely remain so until at least tomorrow.
As of last night, Tom Horne has a 419-vote lead over Andrew Thomas in the race with about 100,000 votes left uncounted.
The majority of the uncounted votes come from Maricopa County, where Thomas saw his one-time 9,000 vote lead disappear on election night.
Thomas' campaign consultant, Jason Rose, even says the trend is leaning toward a Horne victory, but we want to know what you think: will Tom Horne pull out a victory?
Vote -- and see the results of yesterday's poll -- after the jump.
Yesterday's poll question: How Fucked is Maricopa County With Montgomery Likely to be the Next County Attorney?
- 12 percent say not fucked at all.
- 8 percent say kinda fucked.
- 16 percent say really fucked.
- 64 percent say Human Centipede fucked.
Here is your morning poll:
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Phoenix New Times' biggest stories.
- Sheriff Joe's Pot Connection: Campaign Guru Chad Willems
- Video: Downtown Scottsdale Melee Shuts Down Street
- Police Arrest Suspect in Glendale's Oldest Cold Case Murder