Phoenix Elections: Early Ballots Arriving This Week in Mayor, City Council Races
Voters will begin casting their ballots on August 4 for Phoenix mayor and in five of the city's eight city council districts.
Phoenix election officials will be mailing out about 290,000 early ballots, which is about three times the actual number of ballots cast in the last mayor's race in September 2007.
View a list of candidate running for seats in districts 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 here.
It's not too late to get your early ballot if you don't want to wait until August 30 to vote.
Simply submit a signed, written request by 5 p.m. on August 19 to the Phoenix City Clerk Department, Elections Division, 200 W. Washington St., 15th Floor, Phoenix, Arizona, 85003.
Drop off your early ballot at Phoenix City Hall, 200 W. Washington St., 15th floor, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. starting Thursday through August 26.
Or, turn in those early ballots on August 13, from:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Mesquite Branch Library, 4525 E. Paradise Village Parkway.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Sunnyslope Community Center, 802 E. Vogel Avenue.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the South Mountain Community Center, 212 E. Alta Vista Road
On August 20, from:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Deer Valley Community Center, 2001 W. Wahalla Lane
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Desert West Community Center, 6501 W. Virginia Ave.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Devonshire Senior Center, 2802 E. Devonshire Ave.
Check out phoenix.gov/election or call 602-261-VOTE (8683) for more information. (TTY/602-534-2737).