14 Ways to Get Your Phoenix Valentine's Day Chocolate Fix
Chocolate and Valentine's Day go together like eggs and bacon, or cookie and milk, or cookies and bacon, or bacon and bacon .....mmmmm bacon.
Oh wait, we were talking about chocolate.
Anyhow, chocolate and Valentine's Day go hand in hand. A Valentine's Day without chocolate would just be another holiday that doesn't come with a day off like Flag Day or Fortune Cookie Day. It would pretty much suck.
Don't let your V-Day suck. Check out these local Phoenix spots for your Valentine's Day chocolate fix.
14. Vegan Chocolate Truffles, Nami -- Our favorite vegan coffee shop has put together a special box of six classic chocolate truffles topped with organic edible flowers just for Valentine's Day. Strawberry cream, rocky road, and pistachio cream. Call 602-258-6264 to place your order.
13. Mexican Hot Chocolate Paleta, Paletas Betty -- This chocolate popsicle with just a hint of cinnamon has the ability to spicy things up and cool things down all at the same time! A must try for any chocolate lover.
12. Cherry Chocolate Cupcake, 21 Cakes -- Special for the month of February, 21 Cakes is featuring their signature chocolate cupcakes topped with a cherry butter cream frosting.
11. Sweetheart Cookies, Tammie Coe -- If you or your Valentine is a fan of TC's sour cream sugar cookies then you need to snag a pack of the Sweetheart Cookies. Lurking among the pink hearts is a chocolate-y surprise (think red velvet cookies). Pick up a three pack for $5 or a box of 'em for $26. And while you're picking up cookies, snag a loaf of MJ's Cherry Chocolate Bread. Pair it up with our number one pick and you've got yourself a tasty V-Day breakfast!
10. White Chocolate Ale, Sonoran Brewing -- We don't know how they do it but Sonoran has managed to turn chocolate into beer ((okay we do and it has nothing to do with chocolate -- but that's for another post later). Pick up a bottle at your local Whole Foods.
9. The Chocolate Tower, Christopher's -- Even if you have dinner plans elsewhere, you need to stop by Christopher's for this impressive dessert. Chocolate lattice wraps around a white chocolate column filled with espresso mousse and topped with berries. Chocolate heaven.Next Page
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- 5 Metro Phoenix Community Supported Agriculture Programs You Can Sign Up For Right Now
- Huss Brewing Company to Release Koffee Kolsch and The Husstler in Cans
- Best Dressed Dog Food Truck Serves Hot Dogs and Judd Sauce to Metro Phoenix
- Pork on a Fork Opens Second Location in Phoenix at Camelback Colonnade