Bar Crudo's Spring Cocktail Menu Debuts Today (Plus a $5 Happy Hour Drink Menu!)
Crudo's spring cocktail menu adds six new drinks to the mix.
Courtesy of MMPR
Heads up, cocktail lovers! Crudo co-owner and head mixologist Micah Olson has a few new things up his sleeve -- namely a new seasonal cocktail menu and an extended happy hour menu.
As you would expect, the new drinks feature lots of local and craft ingredients including AZ Distilling Co. Gin, Mornin' Moonshine Vanilla & Cocoa Nib Cold Pressed Coffee, and AZ Bitters Lab Orange Sunshine Bitters.
In case you forgot, Food + Wine recently named Bar Crudo one of the best bars in America, and by the looks of the new spring cocktail menu, it's going to continue to live up to its reputation. The six-cocktail list includes tiki-inspired drinks that feature spirits, spices, and citrus flavors.
- Raising Arizona ($12) - AZ Distilling Co. Gin, Cucumber, Campari, Cointreau, Lillet Rose, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & AZ Bitters Lab Orange Sunshine Bitters served up in a chilled coupe
- Black Cat ($11) - Spring 44 Old Tom Gin, Tempus Fugit Cacao, Cocchi Americano, Lemon & Soda served tall over ice
- Big Brother ($11) - El Dorado 12yr Rum, Cana Brava Rum, Lime, Demerara Sugar & Dale Degroff's Pimento Bitters served up in chilled coupe
- Bali Brew ($12) - Monkey Shoulder Scotch, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Lemon, Orange Zest, Jalapeno, Vieux Pontarlier Absinthe & Mornin' Moonshine Vanilla & Cocoa Nib Cold Pressed Coffee served over crushed ice in tiki mug
- Fuzzy Fix ($11) - Pisco Porton, Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot, Kiwi Gomme Syrup, Lemon, & Grapefruit Soda served tall over ice
- Dr.'s Orders ($12) - Tapatio Reposado Tequila, Lagavulin 16yr Scotch, Peychaud's Bitters, 50/50 Orange Bitters & Sugar served over ice
And along with the new boozy creations, Bar Crudo will introduce an extended happy hour menu. From 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, Bar Crudo will offer a list of nearly 20 cocktails for $5 -- including favorites like a Sazerac, daiquiri, and Manhattan. These new drinks will be in addition to the $5 wines and $3, which will pair nicely with such $5 bites as the restaurant's well-loved crispy pig ears, truffled bacon popcorn, and house made cheeses, including ricotta with grilled pear, honey, and chives and burrata with pancetta vinaigrette and arugula.
For more info, visit the Crudo website.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.