Whether or not you'll be into Crudo's new dinner series boils down to one simple question: How much do you trust your favorite local chef?
If the answer is "completely," then you'll have no problem trusting chefs such as Kevin Binkley and Chris Curtiss to create a no-holds-barred menu you'll be sure to enjoy. That leap of faith is the driving idea behind Crudo's new dinner series, Blank Space.
The series, which starts on October 6 and will be held every first Monday of the month, will feature some of the city's best chefs. They'll each be invited to take over the Crudo kitchen to create a dinner menu with no rules or parameters to follow.
Guests will only receive a time, date and the name of the celebrity guest chef.
Here's the Blank Space dinner series chef lineup so far:
- Jeff Kraus (Crepe Bar) Oct. 6, 2014
- Bernie Kantak (The Gladly/Citizen Public House) Nov. 3, 2014
- Chris Curtiss (Bourbon Steak) Dec. 1, 2014
- Kelly Fletcher (The Revival) Jan. 5, 2015
- Special out of town guest Feb. 2, 2015
- Paul McCabe (T Cook's) Mar. 2, 2015
- Josh Hebert (POSH Restaurant) April 6, 2015
- Gio Osso (Virtu) May 4, 2015
- Kevin Binkley (Binkley's/Café Bink/Bink's Midtown) June 1, 2015
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
Each dinner will cost $75 per person, which includes cocktail/wine pairings. For a reservation call 602-358-8666. Payment required in advance.
Editor's note: This post has been updated from its original version.