Blank Space: Crudo Launches Mystery Menu Dinner Series Featuring Top Valley Chefs
Crudo chef Cullen Campbell
Courtesy of Crudo
Whether or not you'll be into Crudo's new dinner series boils down to one simple question: How much do you trust your favorite local chef?
If the answer is "completely," then you'll have no problem trusting chefs such as Kevin Binkley and Chris Curtiss to create a no-holds-barred menu you'll be sure to enjoy. That leap of faith is the driving idea behind Crudo's new dinner series, Blank Space.
The series, which starts on October 6 and will be held every first Monday of the month, will feature some of the city's best chefs. They'll each be invited to take over the Crudo kitchen to create a dinner menu with no rules or parameters to follow.
Guests will only receive a time, date and the name of the celebrity guest chef.
Here's the Blank Space dinner series chef lineup so far:
- Jeff Kraus (Crepe Bar) Oct. 6, 2014
- Bernie Kantak (The Gladly/Citizen Public House) Nov. 3, 2014
- Chris Curtiss (Bourbon Steak) Dec. 1, 2014
- Kelly Fletcher (The Revival) Jan. 5, 2015
- Special out of town guest Feb. 2, 2015
- Paul McCabe (T Cook's) Mar. 2, 2015
- Josh Hebert (POSH Restaurant) April 6, 2015
- Gio Osso (Virtu) May 4, 2015
- Kevin Binkley (Binkley's/Café Bink/Bink's Midtown) June 1, 2015
Each dinner will cost $75 per person, which includes cocktail/wine pairings. For a reservation call 602-358-8666. Payment required in advance.
Editor's note: This post has been updated from its original version.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.