Brunch Burger from Orange Table: 100 Favorite Dishes
The Brunch Burger at Orange Table in Scottsdale.
Last year, we marked the hundred-day countdown to Best of Phoenix by sharing some of our favorite food folks' "Personal Best" lists. This year we're bringing back our list of 100 Favorite Dishes. Have a suggestion for a dish you'd like us to try? Leave it in the comments section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
90. Brunch Burger from Orange Table
When it comes to brunch, there's no shortage of options in Old Town Scottsdale. The center for shopping, arts, and nightlife has something for everyone and it's always bustling. But that's why we love escaping to Orange Table, a small restaurant located just off the Civic Center Plaza. While sitting on the covered patio (with a four-legged friend, if you choose) you can forget that you're right in the middle of it all and find a cozy place for a casual meal.
Plus, Orange Table's Brunch Burger is just about the best way to start a lazy Sunday. It perfectly combines breakfast and lunch into one, incredibly filling dish. Order it and you'll get a moist, flavorful half-pound patty of ground Angus beef topped with a layer of potato hash and a fried egg. Enjoying this burger is a pretty messy matter, but the combination of beef, runny egg yolk and crisp hash is just about perfect.
The maple mayo, drizzled inside the toasted bun, adds just a touch of sweetness to the whole mixture, with a side of super thin potato chips on the side to offer a counterbalance of salt. Be sure to wash it down with a Bloody Mary (with housemade blood concoction) or a tall glass of coffee soda and you'll be ready to take on the day.
100. Pork Belly Pastrami from Citizen Public House 99. French Onion Soup from Bonjour Vietnam 98. Whiskey Cream Gelato from Marrazo That's Amore 97. Breakfast Croissant from Cartel Coffee Lab 96. Salmon "Yasu Style" at Yasu Sushi Bistro 95. Cannoli from DeFalco's Italian Deli 94. Falafel Sandwich from Al-Hana Restaurant 93. PBLT at Bootleggers 92. Samosa from Little India 91. Combo Plate from El Pollo Supremo
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe