If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- 6 cups heavy cream
- 7 sheets gelatin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 tsp lavender
- Place 4 cups of heavy cream, sugar, vanilla bean and lavender in medium saucepot over medium heat.
- Bring cream to a steep, slightly before a simmer turn heat off.
- In a small bowl pour remaining 2 cups of heavy cream over gelatin sheets and let bloom for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour warm cream mixture over the gelatin and mix until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Strain mixture and pour into 6-8oz soufflé ramekins and refrigerate until thoroughly set about 8-10 hours.
- Once set run a warmed knife along edges of ramekins and invert onto a plate or small bowl. Top with fresh berries or other fruit.