Egg Separator, Snot, and This Week's "Guess That Gadget"
How well do you know your favorite cookhouse contraptions? See if you can guess today's gadget and check back next week for the answer.
Here are a few shots at the answer, add yours to the comment box below:
- Charlie Sheen identity bracelets
- Colin Farrell identity bracelets
- Tom Sizemore identity bracelets
What the heck was this?
Find out last week's answer, and winner,
after the jump.
Last Week's Answer: Egg Separator
Congratulations to lk for the correct reply! As a most-awesome and coveted prize, your name will be mentioned in the product description below.
You drink your coffee from a mug shaped like a toilet, sport stick-on scars at the gym, and keep an array of fake doodies in your desk drawer just in case the mood at the office gets too serious. But where's the hilarity when it comes to separating egg yolks from egg whites? Enter the Peter Petrie Egg Separator. Revolting yet practical, lean Peter forward after dropping in an egg, and his playful pottery nose will ooze out slimy, egg white snot, leaving you a perfect yolk, and your dinner guest, lk, howling for more. Merrily made in the U.S.A. Makes a horrible gift.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe