Food Trucks Back for Wednesday Night Mania
For those looking to lay down a base before a night of mid-week imbibing Downtown, your
car mobile kitchen is waiting.
With the weather starting to warm up and riding on the success of last month's Food Truck Mania, the Phoenix Street Food Coalition has decided to park their collective wheels at the Phoenix Public Market from 4 to 8 p.m. on the first Wednesday of every month starting today, Wednesday, April 4.
No entry fee, no tickets to keep track of, just a bunch of food trucks serving street eats (two to three buck samples in addition to full menus) to the nice people.
So what'll it be? A gourmet hot dog or personal pizza? How 'bout a torta, some fry bread, or a slice of pie?
Here's a preview of the food trucks expected to attend:
- Hey Joe! Filipino Street Food - Short Leash Hot Dogs - Mojo Bowl - Pizza People - Jamburritos Cajun Grille - Q-up BBQ - Emerson Fry Bread - Shinobu Diego - Luncha Libre - Shine Coffee - Buzzn Bees - Mama Toledo's Pie
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe