Guess That Gadget
How well do you know your favorite cookhouse contraptions? Can you tell a melon baller from a cookie scoop? See if you can guess today's gadget and check back next week for the answer.
Here are a few of our guesses, add yours to the comment box below:
- Onion Ring Organizer - Take-Me-Along Plastic Zen Garden - Crazy-Track Travel-Size Spittoon
See last week's answer after the jump.
Last Week's Answer: Musical Cake Slicer
Do you like to celebrate birthdays, Christmas, weddings and retirement parties without the hassle of other human beings? This gadget will provide the tunes for you, so you can sing along, or not, all while enjoying the cake you'll eventually consume in its entirety. It even has a serrated blade in the event a certain celebration will be your last. Batteries not included.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe