Guess That Gadget
How well do you know your favorite cookhouse contraptions? Can you tell a melon baller from a cookie scoop? See if you can guess today's gadget and check back next week for the answer.
Here are a few of our guesses, add yours to the comment box below:
- Remote control for changing cutting board food in a flash. - Make instant hamburger out of almost anything with "Zounds!" - the ultra-low frequency infrasound weapon that fits right in your pocket! - Meat spritzer for men with three great fragrances: Hugo Boss, Tommy Bahama and Justin Timberlake's, "Play."
What the heck was this? Find out last week's answer after the jump.
Last Week's Answer:
Tired of the embarrassment of stirring a drink in a locked room with only a dirt floor and then realizing you have no place to put the spoon? Yikes! Who can help? The hanging spoon can, that's who! The hanging spoon has a bendy-loo right in the handle and is able to hang not only on the inside, but on the outside of your glass or cup, too. But be careful! The hanging spoon, if not cared for properly, becomes a deadly weapon of the peepers. As the old joke goes, "a man goes to the doctor and says every time he takes a drink of tea he gets a pain in the eye, the doctor tells him to remove the spoon from his cup". The hanging spoon: It's only cool until someone pokes an eye out with it.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe