IHOP at Home: New Frozen Pastries Politely Request We Take Our Drunken Asses Home
IHOP, the breakfast joint chain best visited following an evening of drunken debauchery, recently launched IHOP at Home, a new line of "premium frozen breakfast items that are inspired by the innovative and craveable flavors IHOP is known and loved for."
IHOP's new frozen breakfast line includes Omelet Crispers (cheese, bacon, or sausage), French Toast Stuffed Pastries (strawberry cream cheese filling anyone?), and Griddle 'n Sausage Wraps. What? No Nutella Crepes?
Funny FAQ's after the jump.
1. They are not kosher or gluten-free
2. They do not come from Japan
3. They cannot be deep-fried or pan-fried
4. They cannot be purchased at IHOP locations
Sure the whole thing is laughable, but haven't we brought this on ourselves? The screaming, the syrup fights, dirty whip cream pics, waffles on the floor -- good times for sure, but for IHOP, one big reason to direct our drunken asses out of the restaurant and into the frozen foods section of Walmart.
What say you IHOP wafflers? Would you purchase any of the IHOP at Home frozen pastry items or are you stickin' with your Eggo?
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- 100 Favorite Dishes: Deep Fried Squid with Salt and Pepper from Nee House
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside