J&G Steakhouse Rolls Out New Neighborhood Menu on May 1
Spring is one of the best times of the year for the culinary arts. Veggies are ripening, farmers' markets are stocked and it's perfect patio weather. It's also a great time for local restaurants to change up their seasonal menus and prepare for summer. On May 1, J&G Steakhouse at the Phoenician is rolling out their first Neighborhood Menu of seasonal offerings.
Courtesy of J&G Steakhouse
The trick is, this special menu is only offered from 5-7 p.m. daily. Consider it "happy hour" -- as in, happy to have such delicious fresh choices available. Cost is $35 for three courses. In case you're wondering what types of delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts J&G's chefs are whipping up, we've got the May 1 menu right here.
- Warm summer beets and fresh goat cheese, field mache and lemon oil OR
- Steamed shrimp salad with avocado mushroom champagne vinaigrette OR
- Sweet corn ravioli with basil butter and cherry tomatoes
I'm sad I can't have all three starters! Oh, well. Best to save some room for the other courses.
- Parmesan crusted chicken with artichokes, basil lemon butter OR
- Slowly cooked salmon, julienne vegetables, basil vinaigrette OR
- Grilled Black Angus sirloin with steak frites
- Pavlova with passion fruit sorbet
- Warm chocolate cake
- Ice cream or sorbet
Look for new Neighborhood Menus at J&G every week or two through August 31.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.