Joe's Farm Grill, the retro-futuristic burger stand in east Gilbert, may call this Wednesday's event, "Customer Appreciation Day," but we're focused on what's really important: Free. Delicious. Food.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. this Wednesday, November 2nd, Joe's, for the fifth year in a row, will set folks up with a Farm Burger with cheddar cheese, all the fixins' (including their homemade pickles), french fries, and a beverage for ZERO dollars. That's right, F-R-E-E.
But yo, there are rules to be followed so no one screws up the satisfaction factor. Find out what they are so the day goes nice and polite-like after the jump.
Here's the deal from Joe's Farm Grill:
- Serving 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. only. Must be in line prior to 3 p.m. to be served. The restaurant will close for the remainder of the day and night at 3 p.m.
- One meal per guest. Each guest must be in line to personally receive his or her own meal. This is strictly enforced even though it causes people "gas" every year. Please plan accordingly. (The person waiting in the car, or saving a table, or ill at home, is just not going to get a meal from you.) Sorry, but there is no other way.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Young children (under 6 or so), especially those in strollers, will be served a half burger. This is still a perfectly suitable meal and we thank you for understanding.
- We can take no phone orders, to go orders, or any special requests. The one exception is we will be happy to make your burger with no cheese.
- The reason we stay closed for the evening is so we can appreciate our employees by taking them out for a special dinner.