Julian Wright's Sicily Pizza
(Wright buys most of these at the Sunday Farmers Market in Tempe)
1. Start with your favorite dough recipe
2. Once the dough has proofed (or risen) to your liking, hand toss into pizza form
3. Add Queen Creek Olive Oil, Schreiner's sausage and sundried tomatoes
4. Cook until crust starts to show chard edges
5. Remove from oven and add Black Mesa Ranch goat cheese, thin sliced Parmesan and fresh herbs (oregano, thyme, Italian parsley).
6. Drizzle some more olive oil and EAT!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.