Masaki Murashita, What Are You Eating?
What'd you eat for dinner last night?: Chicken caesar salad with avocado.
Favorite food: Sushi.
Least favorite food: Spicy food in general.
Favorite dessert: Green tea ice cream.
Favorite local restaurant and meal to order there: Joe's Real BBQ in Gilbert. Half slab!
Favorite local bar and cocktail to order there: After I play a show with Hemoptysis at UB's bar, I get a huge pitcher of Guinness for $12! You can't beat that!
Favorite thing to cook at home: Omelet for breakfast.
Favorite memory involving food: Barbecue after a gig is always good!
Recipe or food tip to share: Fried soy sauce-flavored bacon on spinach is great with beer!
1. Cook bacon in a frying pan.
2. Once the bacon is cooked, put soy sauce in the pan with the bacon and mix it.
3. Once it's mixed and slightly burnt, put it in a bowl on top of fresh spinach.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe