MF Tasty Comes to Welcome Diner
Hot on the heels of the second sold-out MF Tasty secret supper, I just got word that MF Tasty creator Eric Gitenstein (who's the chef at the fabulous Lola Tapas) will be doing a special lunch at Welcome Diner on Monday, May 3, followed by another by-reservation dinner that night.
I'll have a duck sausage hot dog with white truffle aioli, please!
Monday, May 3
Lunch at the Welcome Diner- 11am-2pm WALK-INS WELCOME!!
A la Carte
-Grilled cheese: sharp cheddar, muenster, sourdough
-Mexican Coca Cola BBQ pulled pork sandwich with avocado
-Cinnamon shrimp tacos, sour cream, pico
-Hand cut sweet potato chips
-Duck sausage "hot dog", white truffle aioli
-BLT with house cured bacon, fried green tomato
Dinner by reservation 6pm or 8:30pm
1. Chef's amuse
2. House made lobster roll with hand cut sweet potato chips
3. Seared duck breast with goat cheese stuffed peach, citrus glaze
4. A not licensed by Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with Vanilla Bean Milkshake
$55, includes tax
* credit card information is required to guarantee a reserved spot to dinner. Once spots are reserved a 24 notice prior to the event is required to cancel.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe