Nutella Breakfast Tour Truck (Whaaat!?) Coming to the Valley Starting Tomorrow
Can you guess what these folks are spelling?
For lovers of Nutella, hearing that a free truckload of it is on its way to the Valley is like finding out your five favorite movie stars are coming over your house for dinner. Ho-boy, Michael Shannon!
As part of its nationwide Nutella Breakfast Tour, and despite a lawsuit settled earlier this year that found the unique hazelnut spread was, in fact, not a "health food" (See: DUH), the truck will be stopping in four locations in the Valley starting this Saturday handing out free samples and other Nutella-inspired swag.
Here's the schedule for the Nutella Breakfast Tour Truck:
- Saturday, November 24, at CityScape in Downtown Phoenix, from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Sunday, November 25, at East Van Buren and North 3rd Streets in Downtown Phoenix, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Monday, November 26, near the ASU campus (exact location TBD), from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27, at Tempe Marketplace, from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Along with the free samples and swag, Nutella's also kicking off its City Challenge where fans can win their city a chance at 5,000, 13-ounce free jars of Nutella delivered via the Breakfast Tour Truck. To enter, tell 'em your favorite way to wake up with Nutella (NOTE: naked) via Twitter and add #Nutella (insert your city name). The city with the most eligible Tweets wins.
For more details, go to the Nutella Breakfast Tour Phoenix Facebook page.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe