Olive & Ivy Celebrates Five Years With Five Cent Coffee and Five Dollar Food and Drink Specials
Thank goodness Olive & Ivy, the Fox restaurant concept of Mediterranean meets California chic fare located at the Scottsdale Waterfront, is skipping the tradition of giving wood to celebrate its five year anniversary tomorrow. Instead, its offering five dollar food and drink specials all day long -- and yeah, we like that better.
For starters, tomorrow, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., Wednesday, October 19, grab a cup o' Joe in the Marketplace for five flippin' cents (that's right, five pennies.)
And if you like that deal, follow the jump for some sweet five dollar food and drink specials going on that day, too. Oh, and there's a free cake thing.
Get the following food and drink specials in the restaurant all day long tomorrow, Wednesday, October 19.
- Two bruschetta selections for $5 (think apple caponata, Tallegio, and pistachio; funghi, roasted garlic, and crescenza; and asparagus, chevre, and piquillo marmalade.)
- All flatbreads $5 (think prosciutto crudo, crispy potato, asparagus, and fried egg; picante, Italian sausage, and spicy salami; and sweet corn, piquillo pepper, and goat cheese.)
- $5 drink specials featuring select red or white wine, well cocktails, and sangria by the glass.
- Anniversary cake: Be one of the first 100 dinner guests and score a free piece of cake.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe