Onion Rings at Joe's Farm Grill: 100 Favorite Dishes
Last year we marked the hundred day countdown to Best of Phoenix by sharing some of our favorite food folks' "Personal Best" lists. This year we're bringing back our list of 100 Favorite Dishes. Have a suggestion for a dish you'd like us to try? Leave it in the comments section or email email@example.com.
42. Onion Rings at Joe's Farm Grill
Heading out to Gilbert for a meal at Joe's Farm Grill can feel like quite a trek if you're coming from Central Phoenix. But there's good reason this retro-futuristic restaurant is still popular with diners throughout the Valley.
It doesn't get more "farm fresh" than when you're eating a places within spitting distance of a farm. In fact, if you sit on the back patio at Joe's Farm Grill, you can enjoy views of the Agritopia urban farm.
There are plenty of hits on the restaurant's menu of All-American eats, each of which pairs excellently with a side of Joe's Farm Grill's onion rings. The thick slices of fresh onions are covered in layer of rosemary-dill Panko and then fried to a perfect golden-brown.
Miss a dish?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- The Parlor Releases Amaro Drinking List, With Plenty of Options
- Homemade Bagels at Back East Bagels in Tempe Are Perfect for Sandwiches
- Sisterhood of the Stove Event Featuring Top Arizona Women Chefs Returns for Second Year
- Hayden Flour Mills Featured in November Issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine