It's been just a few months since Lylah and Michael Ledner's The Simple Farm was named a finalist in the 2014 Good Food Awards for their salted goat milk caramels. And now they're bringing them to Anthropologie in Scottsdale Fashion Square for a pop-up event featuring a handful of local businesses.
The pop-up store will take place on Sunday, February 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside Anthropologie at Scottsdale Fashion Square. This will be the first local pop-up event for the Anthropologie store in Scottsdale, though the company has tried the idea in other markets.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
Participating local businesses will include:
- The Simple Farm ww.thesimplefarm.net
- Boho Farm and Home www.bohofarmandhome.com
- B Naked Chocolates www.bnakedchocolates.com
- Growop Boutique www.facebook.com/growopboutique
- Sweet Life Garden www.sweetlifegarden.com