Six Ways to Cook with Marijuana
We love Oregano's ad campaign.
Just click on the links below, and get all the recipe details:
1. Cannabis Butter. Just about every recipe that involves pot calls for this stuff, and you've got to make it right or things will go awry.
2. Cannabis Oil. The vegan way.
3. Pot-infused Vodka. We're not talking about pouring vodka into your bong. In fact, DO NOT DO THAT. We are pretty sure that would be a really bad idea. But this recipe will allow for a lovely, mellow infusion, not to mention a lovely, mellow high. (Or so we hear.)
4. Cannabis Caramel Corn. Now that you've made your butter, put it to use.
5. Cannabis Cinnamon Twists. Ditto.
6. Cafe Mary Jane. Yep, wake and bake: marijuana in your coffee.
Do you have a favorite cannabis recipe? Don't be greedy -- share in the comments section.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.