Spring Training 2014: Your Ultimate Guide to Restaurants, Bars, and More in Metro Phoenix
Sonoran dogs take classic ballpark fare and add some Southwestern flair.
It's that fantastic time of the year again where the ballparks open up and out-of-towners start flooding into the Phoenix area. Whether you're excited to test drive the new Cubs' stadium or just looking to support the D-Backs in as many games as you possibly can, chances are you'll be hopping all around the metropolitain area looking for great spots to chow down, drink up, and get some solid R&R in the sun before the summer comes. Even if you're not interested in baseball per se, there's enough good stuff to check out around town that'll make this time of year in Phoenix your favorite, too.
- 10 Best Things to Eat and Drink While Visiting Metro Phoenix
- 7 Diamondbacks Players Share Their Favorite Places for Eats and Drinks in Metro Phoenix
- Short Leash Sit . . . Stay in Downtown Phoenix Is a Hot Dog Paradise
- 16 Favorite Places in Metro Phoenix to Eat at the Bar
- 9 Best Sonoran-Style Hot Dogs in Metro Phoenix
- 15 Metro Phoenix Restaurants to Visit During Spring Training 2013
- A Spring Training Guide to Food and Drink - West Side
- Spring Training Eats: Old Town Scottsdale
- Spring Training Eats: Southeast Valley
- Spring Training Eats: North Scottsdale
Try out one of Phoenix's many craft breweries between ball games.
- 10 Best Breweries in Metro Phoenix
- 9 Great Places to Drink Outdoors in Metro Phoenix
- 10 Best Margaritas in Metro Phoenix
- 10 Best Cocktail Bars in Metro Phoenix
- Beer and Baseball Bats: Phoenix Ale Homefront IPA
There's plenty of entertainment opportunities for you around town. Case in point: Bikini contest.
- 10 Best Places to Party After Spring Training Games in Metro Phoenix
- 7 Favorite Tourist Destinations in Phoenix (That Aren't Just for Tourists)
- Spring Training Eye Candy: MLB's 10 Sexiest Baseball Players
- Phoenix Bucket List series
- The Best Butts in Baseball (Spring Training Edition)
- Five Pro Tips for Spring Training in Phoenix
Hopefully that inspired you to get out there and eat and drink your way through Phoenix. Just don't forget to equip yourself with plenty of sunscreen while you hit the town.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.