Summer Deals: A Three Course Dinner at Lon's at the Hermosa Inn
Fine dining on a budget at Lon's this summer.
Lon's at the Hermosa Inn
As summer nights wear on, it might be time to take your dinner by the campfire. No, this isn't some kitschy wild west cookout. It's fine dining at Lon's at the Hermosa Inn and it's only $40 for three courses. With menu options like steak frites, house pulled mozzarella salad, and Lon's cowboy candy bar, you can put together a full meal without spending too much dough.
From now until Labor Day, Lon's is serving up a $40 prix fixe meal deal with your choice of an appetizer, entree, and dessert included. The neighboring Last Drop Bar also has a lighter appetizer and cocktail pairing option for $20 as well, but for a full Lon's experience, you should try the dinner. Here's what's on the menu:
- Tempura Garden Squah with shishito peppers, shaved baby vegetables, and yuzu saffron aioli
- House Pulled Mozzarella with local tomatoes, garden basil, pretzel crutons, and balsamic reduction
- Summer Garden Gazpacho with crab ceviche and lime olive oil
- Pan Seared Salmon with durum gnocchi, roasted squash, and roasted tomato broth
- Jidori Chicken with basil mashed potatoes, glazed baby carrots, and sweet onion jus
- Steak Frites with grilled hanger steak, chimichurri, house cut fries, and arugula salad
- Grapefruit Tart with ginger meringue, grapefruit curd, mint syrup, and pomegranate sorbet
- Lon's Cowboy Candy Bar with chili spiced ganache, marcona almonds, crispy feuilletine, salted caramel sauce, and caramelia ice cream
For more information, visit the Lon's website.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.