Summer Deals: Fine Dining Under $40 at Different Pointe of View
Get your prix-fixe on with a view at the Pointe Hilton in Phoenix.
Courtesy of Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
If you're in the mood to treat yourself to some upscale fare without breaking the bank, head over to Different Pointe of View at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort for their $39.95 prix-fixe menu special.
The tucked away resort and restaurant in Phoenix features breathtaking mountain views of the twinkling city lights below, but, even better than the scenery is the three course prix-fixe dinner deal. Available now through Labor day, you'll have plenty of time to stop into Different Pointe of View to try out the whole prix-fixe menu, including:
- Grilled Piquillo Pesto Scented Shrimp
- Marinated Hangar Steak with English Pea and Bacon Risotto
- Lemon-Scented Artichoke and Mozzarella Ravioli
- Lobster Bisque
Or you could just forget dinner entirely and go for a three course dessert tasting of lemon corn angel cake with strawberry rhubarb compote, chiffon date cake with pistachio cream, and Tahitian vanilla bean crème brulée.
For more information, including the full menu, visit the restaurant's website.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe