Start saving your appetite now.
This Sunday will be a splurge worth blowing your diet for, courtesy of more than 20 high-profile chefs from across the Valley who'll be dishing up mouthwatering tastings at Scottsdale's fourth annual Dine Out With the Chefs event.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
The festivities, which run from 4 to 6:30 p.m., are a good excuse for the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts to show off its brand-new Dayton Fowler Grafman Atrium. Who will be there?
Get a look at this year's roster:
- Alto ristorante e bar (Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch) - Executive Chef Eric Howson and Executive Chef Salvador Prado
- Arcadia Farms - Chef/Owner Carolyn Ellis
- Asia de Cuba (at the Mondrian Scottsdale) - Executive Chef Donald Lemperle
- Cowboy Ciao - Chef Rick Roberts and Chef Lester Gonzalez
- Digestif - Chef Payton Curry
- Estate House - Executive Chef Gio Osso
- Galette Dessert Bar - Chef Tracy Dempsey
- Il Terrazzo (at the Phoenician) - Executive Chef Paul Carter and Chef de Cuisine Victor Casanova
- J&G Steakhouse (at the Phoenician) - Chef de Cuisine Jacques Qualin
- Lon's at the Hermosa Inn - Executive Chef Michael Rusconi
- Metro Brasserie & Bar - Executive Chef Matt Taylor
- The Mission - Chef/Owner Matt Carter and Sous Chef Luis Milan
- Petite Maison - Chef James Porter
- Razz's Restaurant - Chef/Owner Erasmo "Razz" Kamnitzer
- Simply Bread - Head Baker Jeffrey Yankellow
- SWB, a southwest bistro (at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch) - Executive Chef Juan Solorio
- Sweet Republic - Co-Owner/Ice Cream Chef Helen Yung
- T. Cook's (at the Royal Palms Resort & Spa) - Executive Chef Lee Hillson
- Talavera (at the Four Seasons Resort) - Executive Chef Mel Mecinas
- Zinc Bistro - Chef/Owner Matt Carter and Sous Chef Rochelle Daniel