The 10 Best Stoner Foods of All Time
Congratulations Arizona, you are now the 15th state to legalize marijuana for, um, medicinal use. Not only will you now be able to cure your chronic and debilitating pain with some medical-grade cannibus, you also get to stuff your faces with junk food because you totally have the munchies.
Before you bust out the bong, make sure your pantry is stocked with the proper stoner provisions.
10. Your Favorite Cereal - And milk. Don't forget the milk. Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, any cereal will do. Stay away from the Capt'n Crunch which is notorious for tearing the inside of your mouth to shreds. Not cool bro, not cool.
9. Pop Tarts - So convenient and so many flavors to chose from. Grab several flavors and be adventurous, strawberry gets boring after about the 4th one.
8. Easy Mac - One of the greatest food innovations ever. Mac & cheese in minutes and no need for pesky extras like milk or butter. (Bud Light optional.)
7. Doritos, Funyuns, Cheetos - Make sure to stock up on lots and lots of chips, and dip if possible. There is no better food for doing nothing then a bag of chips.
6. Microwave Brownies - Making a whole batch of brownies takes way too much time. Good thing Betty Crocker came out with microwave brownies. Single serve chocolate goodness in about 2 minutes.
5. Totino's - The guilty pleasure of the frozen pizza world. Cost effective yet delicious for reasons we will never know. Whether you go the Party Pizza or the Pizza Roll route(personally, we like the pizza rolls on top of the pizza), these are must have for the freezer. Helpful hint - don't forget to take them out of the oven.
4. Little Debbies - Two words: Zebra Cakes.
3. Nacho Cheese Sauce - Make sure you have a giant can of cheese sauce and tortilla chips on hand at all times. The last thing you want to do is have to drive to 7-11 when the nacho craving hits. The cheese sauce can be used to make any the other foods on this list better, even zebra cakes.
2. House Burgers - Take a couple frozen hamburger patties and fry 'em up. Then place the patties on two pieces of white bread and top with every condiment in the fridge (bbq sauce, tartar sauce, mustard, Tabasco, etc.) and if possible, a fried egg. If you really want to make it good, grab two more slices of bread and make them grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum!
1. Hot Pockets - Or ramen. It's a toss up. Maybe someone can come up with a hot pocket filled with ramen.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.